Shrijani Raghupathy is a Graduate from St Joseph’s College, who has been working with VNDC ever since its inception. She is one of the lead dancers and also the social media head of the company. Shrijani also one pf the senior aerial instructors of the company. She is also the studio manager of LOKA.
Her training at VNDC includes:
– Contemporary Dance- Vishwakiran Nambi and Nakula Somana
– Bharatanatyam- Kalpana Devaprasad and Radhika Ramanujan
– Aerial Silk- Vishwakiran Nambi
– VNDC Technique- Vishwakiran Nambi
– Capoeira- Vishwakiran Nambi
– Kalaripayattu- Sreerag and Nithin
– Calisthenics- Vishwakiran Nambi
– Dollu Kunitha- Hidayath Ahamad
– Mallakambh- Manjunath
– Yoga- Momoko
– MMA- Vishwakiran Nambi
– Principal dancer at AGG SCHOOL OF DANCE and Performing Arts (2009-2016)
– In 2009, lead in production called ‘DREAMZ’
– In 2010, took part in the Singapore kannada Sangha
– In 2011, performed at Indian Culture Centre at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and Universal Studios,
– In 2012, was part of the tour to Edinburgh for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and won the ‘Best Child
– In 2012, also performed at the kannada Sangna in Dubai, UAE.
– In 2013, took part in the New Prague Dance festival and won two awards.
– Debut kannada movie released in 2013 called ‘Teenage’.
– In 2014, joined the youth Wing of Nritarutya dance Company.
– In 2016, performed at the Global Village in Dubai, UAE
– In 2019-20-secretary of Indian Dance association in Mount Carmel Pre University College.
– In 2019, was a part of choreography of the song ‘Manase Maya’ from the movie ‘Mundina Nildana
choreographed by Mr.Vishwakiran Nambi.
– In 2022- Dancer for OH Premi from the movie. ‘Aba Jaba Daba’.
– In 2023 – Dancer for company (VNDC) production.
– Lead dancer for the full length contemporary dance production ‘EXORDIUM’ performed in Chowdiah Memorial Hall